You have brewed, tasted, and revealed the identity of your Mystery Coffee. What’s next? It’s time to geek out over coffee! In this guide, we will show you how to get the most out of our Coffee Wiki.
This article is part of our Starter’s Guide to BrewersClub. If you haven’t caught on yet, check out our other guides in this series:
- Coffee Cupping in 7 Steps: A DIY Recipe.
- How to Answer (and Win) The Tasting Challenge.
- How To Reveal Your Mystery Coffee.
The aromas, flavors and body of the coffee you have just brewed – Aren’t you curious to know more about this particular coffee?
Why We Developed The Coffee Wiki
However, we were often left confused with the label of the coffee bags – the lack of information and standardization of labeling. What’s worse is that different Roasters will sometimes use different terms to refer to the exact same thing!
These frustrations led us to think: Wouldn’t it be great if we can find everything about a coffee in a single page of organized, easy-to-understand facts?
The answer is: our BrewersClub Coffee Wiki!
How To Use The Coffee Wiki
Our Coffee Wiki is designed to provide you with snippets of info about your coffee. Click on any of the tabs below to find out more!
How You Can Benefit From The Coffee Wiki
We designed the Coffee Wiki with a single mission in mind – to make your coffee discovery journey easy and enjoyable.
You can use our Coffee Wiki to:
- Learn new knowledge about your favorite beverage, one coffee at a time.
- Discover the story behind each coffee, from bean to cup.
- Exchange recipes and discuss with other Brewers who have tasted the exact same batch of coffee as you did.
- Find other coffees with similar profile as your favorite bean.
- Compare the taste and details of the coffees before making your next purchase.
Now that you have learned about our Coffee Wiki, let’s jump straight to the action!
Check out our latest Coffee Wikis below and start geeking out!